Prices include full English breakfast.
Supplements apply during Bank Holidays.
Minimum 2 nights stay at weekends during the Summer.
Minimum 3 nights stay during Goodwood Festival of Speed & Revival Meeting.
To make a reservation
We need credit card confirmation and confirmation of our Terms & Cancellation Policy.
Terms & Cancellation Policy:
1. Please read and confirm your acceptance of our terms and cancellation policy.
2. Could you please pass on this information to all members of your party staying.
3. Whilst we are here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible we are unable to accept non-residential guests using the Townhouse facilities or guests using the Townhouse as a party venue, and guests may not use our towels for the removal of make-up or tanning products.
4. Once you have checked your confirmation email and confirmed your acceptance, if for any reason you should have to cancel your stay with us a full charge will apply unless we are able to re-let the booking.
5. Our rooms are all situated on the first floor via 16 stairs, and there are no ground floor facilities, please check before booking if this is acceptable. Please note we reserve the right to decline a booking if we are not made aware of any personal needs prior to booking.
Cancellation charges will be taken from the credit card details, as initially supplied.
We strongly advise you take out cancellation insurance.
Is between 4pm and 7pm (other times by prior arrangement only).
Check-out is by 10am midweek and 10.30am Saturdays & Sundays.
Breakfast is served in the breakfast room 8am to 9am midweek
8.30am to 9.30am weekends.
Well-behaved children over 12 years and with prior notice are very welcome
(as a paying guest)
The Town House has a strictly no smoking policy. Guests who ignore this policy will be charged the cost of an additional nights' stay to allow the room to air.
Sorry no pets.
While we have a 2 nights minimum stay at weekends during the Summer months, please check for one night late availability.